Our national team approach focuses on the individual and that person’s specific needs and strengths including:
- Multi-disciplinary team approach
- FASD diagnosis provided for children (7+) and adults
- Comprehensive medical report including neuropsychological assessment, recommendation plan and clinical findings
- Educational team training delivered by skilled facilitators
- Consistent with the Alberta Clinical Practice Guidelines and Canadian Guidelines for Diagnosis
Our team provides diagnostic services Canada-wide and at our professional centre location in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.